Spring is just around the corner, and the first buds of springtime flowers are already beginning to show off their promise of colorful beauty. As we make our way into this new season of 2021, it’s encouraging to see how communities are working hard to keep moving forward in such positive ways, and as the COVID-19 health situation continues to improve, larger in-person gatherings are certainly looking brighter in the near future.
We will be holding our Spring Regional Meetings virtually on March 30 and April 6. Pick the date that works best for you and block out 75 minutes on your calendar to participate. We hope you will save a date and make your plans to join us!
These two virtual events will provide valuable opportunities for us to connect with our Members to share updates and discuss some important topics. Take a look at the agenda highlights — there’s a lot to talk about!
- Welcome & Overview
- Gas Authority Programs
- Innovation & Growth Opportunities for Members
- Member Profiles: Demonstration of Programs
- 1. Main Street On-Bill Financing
- 2. Small Project Financing
- State Associations Roundtable – Rodney Dill, Moderator
- Guest Speakers: Steve Loftin (NGAG), Dale Calhoun (FNGA), Mike Jewell (GMA Gas Section), Greg Chumley (NGAG), and Scott Tolleson (the Gas Authority)
- Things You Need To Know
- Regulatory Items
- NGC Update
- Door Prizes & Wrap Up
Meeting Dates & Registration
Virtual access: We will be using the GoToWebinar platform for these meetings. Once you register, an email with your personalized login will be sent to you. If you have any questions regarding these meetings, please contact Rachel Reaid at firstname.lastname@example.org.