The Fall season is upon us, and it’s time for the Gas Authority’s Fall Regional Meetings. For this fall series, we will be holding three in-person meetings and one virtual meeting, so we hope you will take a look at the calendar and plan to join us for one of these important Member meetings. These meetings always provide valuable opportunities for us to connect with our Members to share updates and discuss some important topics.
Take a look at the agenda highlights — there’s a lot to talk about!
- Networking Breakfast
- Welcome & Introductions
- State of the Natural Gas Industry
- Winter Gas Prices — what to expect.
- Perception is Reality — how is natural gas perceived…
- in the press?
- by the current administration?
- among consumers?
- what can we do to shape it.
- Georgia House Bill 150 — A huge win for Georgia!
- Natural Gas Supply — the market for new prepayment supply deals.
- Federal Infrastructure Bill — what’s in it for public natural gas systems?
- Networking Break
- Engineering Services
- Regulatory Update
- Winter Operations Plans
- Natural Gas Association of Georgia
- 2022 Proposed Budgets
- NGC Update
- Federal Reporting Requirements
- Member Roundtable
- Door Prizes & Lunch
November 2, 2021
VIRTUAL – Fall Regional Meeting
Time: 10:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
(After registering for this virtual meeting, you will receive a confirmation email from GoToWebinar with your individual login information to join the webinar.)
If you have any questions regarding these meetings, please contact Rachel Reaid at firstname.lastname@example.org.