The Gas Authority’s 2021 Annual Membership Meeting has been transitioned to a virtual event, and we will be STREAMING LIVE directly to you. It was our sincere hope to be able to gather together again in person at the King & Prince Beach and Golf Resort in early May, but due to the continuing concerns for safety, and vaccinations, and the ongoing travel limitations for many of our Members, Business Partners, and Customers, the early May date has prompted our decision to hold the 2021 AMM as a virtual event.
We may not be able to gather together on Georgia’s beautiful coast, but we are bringing the AMM to you, and you won’t want to miss it! We will be streaming LIVE sessions from 9:00 a.m. – 12 noon on May 6th, then holding our Board Election on May 7th.
2021 AMM Agenda Highlights
Thursday, May 6th | 9:00 am – 12 pm (est)
We have an exciting speaker line up for Thursday morning. Take a look at what we are talking about during these informative, LIVE sessions.
Our guest speakers include:
- Anne Carto, Director, Client Strategy & Sustainability, Adamantine Energy
Topic: Stakeholder Engagement: The Race You Cannot Lose
- David Holt, President, Consumer Energy Alliance
Topic: Energy Politics of 2021 and Broadening the Conversation
- Kenn Kington, Professional Comedian and President of KENN Productions
Topic: Enjoying the Chaos
You can learn more about our speakers here.
We will also be recognizing our 2020 Member Awards winners, providing a Gas Authority overview from our President & CEO, giving away door prizes, and sharing other important industry information during this time together.
Friday, May 7th | 10:30 am (est)
- 2021 Board Election – All details regarding the Board election will be sent by Peter Floyd, General Counsel, for the Gas Authority. Our Members should watch for email communications regarding this year’s election from Peter.
- (Note: This virtual Board election is not part the AMM registration form and delegate participation should be confirmed with Peter Floyd’s office.)
Don’t Wait, Register Today!
The registration deadline to receive your meeting packet in the mail is April 21st, so don’t wait!