Presently we have one (1) position available.
Marketing Program & Product Specialist
Responsible for supporting Gas Authority marketing programs by monitoring various aspects of product lifecycles for natural gas appliances and researching trends on each product’s competitive position. Responsible for communicating directly with appliance manufacturers and distributors; and evaluating and recommending the most competitive appliance product mix for Gas Authority business units. The Marketing Program & Product Specialist will be responsible for executing the on-going product updates on technology platforms to enable timely natural gas appliance product offerings, enhance the end-user purchase experience, and provide input concerning customer use of the technology platforms for all customer services offered. Responsibilities include communicating with Gas Authority departmental teams and Member cities on marketing program administration, procedures and reporting, and internal data management. The Marketing Program & Product Specialist (or Analyst) will collaborate with other Gas Authority departments and with people at various levels in the organization to drive alignment to ensure marketing programs and consumer product offerings are achieving Member and customer satisfaction goals.
Skills, Education and Experience Required
(1) Excellent interpersonal skills
(2) Basic bookkeeping or accounting skills preferred
(3) Analytical skills; data and report analysis
(4) Bachelor’s Degree, Marketing or Business preferred
(5) Five years or more of progressive business experience preferred. Retail experience in consumer products helpful; knowledge in residential natural gas appliances preferred
(6) Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint, and web-based software technologies; experience with KloudGin and Shopify preferred
(7) Additional skills in multi-media, social media, website development, eCommerce helpful
Interested individuals should send their resumes, including references and salary requirements to email@example.com. The Gas Authority is an equal opportunity employer.
Thank you for your interest.