Presently we have one position available.
Senior Volume Accounting Analyst
Wholesale Natural Gas supplier to municipal gas systems is looking for an experienced Volume Accounting Analyst. The position is responsible for the approval of volumes associated with hundreds of millions of dollars of supply received from multiple suppliers for multiple entities. The process requires a disciplined, systematic approach to gathering, categorizing, verifying, and recording data to ensure accurate records, invoices and payments. In addition, the individual would be responsible for the allocation of transportation, storage and supply costs to customers. Other duties include inventory tracking and management of multiple storage assets.
This position requires a demonstrated high level of proficiency in:
- Data gathering and interpretation
- Actualization/volumetric reconciliations
- Microsoft Excel
- Managing and prioritizing tasks in a dynamic, fast paced environment to meet required deadlines
Additional requirements include:
- The ability to effectively interact with numerous internal and external clients
- Accuracy, strong communication, decision making and interpersonal skills
- The ability to quickly understand complex concepts and effectively make decisions using initiative and creativity to meet immediate deadlines
- Bachelor’s Degree preferably in accounting or other quantitative discipline. (Other disciplines/degrees will be considered with relevant years of experience.)
Prior Work Experience:
7+ years of relevant work experience
Prior experience in the natural gas field is strongly preferred
The Gas Authority is an equal opportunity employer.