The Municipal Gas Authority of Georgia is highly innovative and is the largest non-profit natural gas joint action agency in the US. We manage the operations of multiple entities aggregating to more than $300 million in annual revenues and over $2.5 billion in assets. The Gas Authority is a professional work environment that values team members who desire to grow with our organization. We have an outstanding culture, competitive compensation, and excellent benefits.
The Asset Planning Analyst position will support demand analysis, forecasting, and supply activities. The successful candidate will have excellent communication and technical skills, the ability to manage multiple tasks, meet deadlines and work with cross functional teams.
Asset Planning Analyst Responsibilities:
- Develop day-ahead, month-ahead and longer-term demand forecasts
- Monitor and analyze actuals vs. forecast
- Monitor and forecast large industrial loads
- Assist with supply and capacity asset planning and management
- Track supply and capacity assets and contracts by business unit
- Interact with industry business partners
- Ad hoc queries of databases
- Bachelor’s Degree (business or technical preferred)
- Outstanding analytical skills and attention to detail
- Proficient in Excel
- Excellent communication skills
- Professional work ethic and timeliness
- 3-5 years experience, utility or energy industry preferred
- Advanced relational database knowledge and SQL
- Advanced Excel knowledge
- Statistical modeling experience
- Some natural gas or utility industry experience
Some travel and after-hours support are required positions.
We are an Equal opportunity employer. Please submit your resume and references to email@example.com.