The Municipal Gas Authority of Georgia is highly innovative and is the largest non-profit natural gas joint action agency in the US. We manage the operations of multiple entities aggregating to more than $300 million in annual revenues and over $2.5 billion in assets. The Gas Authority is a professional work environment that values team members who desire to grow with our organization. We have an outstanding culture, competitive compensation, and excellent benefits.
The Gas Authority is presently seeking qualified candidates for an Asset Planning Analyst position.
This position which will support demand analysis, forecasting, and supply activities. The successful candidate will have excellent communication and technical skills, the ability to manage multiple tasks, meet deadlines and work with cross functional teams.
Asset Planning Analyst Responsibilities:
- Develop day-ahead, month-ahead and longer-term demand forecasts
- Monitor and analyze actuals vs. forecast
- Monitor and forecast large industrial loads
- Assist with supply and capacity asset planning and management
- Track supply and capacity assets and contracts by business unit
- Interact with industry business partners
- Ad hoc queries of databases
- Bachelor’s Degree (business or technical preferred)
- Outstanding analytical skills and attention to detail
- Proficient in Excel
- Excellent communication skills
- Professional work ethic and timeliness
- 3-5 years experience, utility or energy industry preferred
- Advanced relational database knowledge and SQL
- Advanced Excel knowledge
- Statistical modeling experience
- Some natural gas or utility industry experience
Some travel and after-hours support are required.
Please submit your resume and references to email@example.com.
The Gas Authority is presently seeking qualified candidates for a Natural Gas Connection (NGC) Business Coordinator:
This full time position is responsible for the management of all aspects of the retail operations of Natural Gas Connection (NGC) including but not limited to selling natural gas appliances through the NGC Call Center, online platform, and within the retail setting of city/town halls or municipal annexes. This position will initially be based in the new call center located in Ashland, Alabama. Relocation to a neighboring state may be necessary in future years.
The individual is responsible for learning, retaining, and sharing product knowledge. Coordinate directly with appliance distributors, customers, and contractors to order, deliver, sell, install and service appliances, and install, repair, or replace gas piping and venting within customers’ homes and businesses. Responsible for the merchandising of appliances, brochures, etc. within municipal showrooms or merchandising centers.
Bachelor of Science degree required and 2 – 3 years of retail sales experience preferred. Strong organizational skills, excellent communication, and interpersonal skills needed. Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite. Salary is commensurate with experience. NGC is an equal opportunity employer. Submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are an Equal opportunity employer.
Thank you for your interest.