The Municipal Gas Authority of Georgia is highly innovative and is the largest non-profit natural gas joint action agency in the US. We manage the operations of multiple entities aggregating to more than $300 million in annual revenues and over $2.5 billion in assets. The Gas Authority is a professional work environment that values team members who desire to grow with our organization. We have an outstanding culture, competitive compensation, and excellent benefits.
Natural Gas Sales Consultant – Position Located in Central Georgia
Gas Authority Member municipal natural gas systems provide natural gas service to residential and commercial customers. This position would work with Gas Authority Member municipal natural gas systems in central Georgia in adding and retaining natural gas sales to the natural gas utility enterprise. Direct responsibilities include networking and interacting with key partners in the gas appliance supply chain (i.e., property developers, builders, contractors, appliance retailers, architects, and engineers) to promote the utilization of natural gas application installations, services, and marketing programs.
- Develop relationships with key natural gas appliance allies.
- Interaction with municipal utility personnel and customers.
- Understand municipal utility operations and services – training provided.
- Understand natural gas appliance applications – training provided.
- Sales background.
- Understanding of energy marketing programs – training provided.
- Understanding of energy rates – training provided.
- Measuring results.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred or job experience (sales background).
- Utility or energy background preferred but not required.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Professional work ethic.
- 2-5 Years’ work experience.
We are an Equal opportunity employer. Please submit your resume and references to firstname.lastname@example.org